Introducing the opulent and seductive holi (wash), Agent Nateur's ageless resurfacing foaming oil body cleanser. Both a body wash and natural exfoliant, this smoothing and resurfacing body cleanser is made with the highest quality face-grade, anti-aging actives as well as skin restorative organic bioactives and moisturizing ingredients. Why should the highest quality products only be formulated for your face?
The natural fragrance (made of essential oils, isolates and absolutes) is reminiscent of a seductive Arabian desert oasis. Sensual, majestic and mysterious, with notes of oud, sandalwood, rose, coconut and chamomile. It is beautifully woody, floral and warm.
holi (wash) is hydrating and works to cleanse, nourish and balance skin. Deeply rich and hydrating, yet never drying, the sensual, purifying holi (wash) formulation takes you on a gel to oil to creamy foam body wash journey every time you use it.
Great for all skin types, holi (wash) is powered by lactic acid, a gentle exfoliant that washes away all remnants of dirt and pollution on your skin, and works alongside organic bioactives like Daisy Extract, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract and Algae Extract that work to deliver a balanced, even and luminous complexion. Packed with outstanding antioxidant and antipollution properties, the bioactive selection works to shield against urban pollution and free radicals as well as rapidly hydrating skin and facilitating moisture retention.
Also formulated with a gorgeous natural peony root extract, a nourishing botanical that offers exfoliating and antioxidant benefits for the body, as well as calming aloe leaf and the deeply nourishing jojoba, almond oil & vitamin E, the ingredients in holi (wash) work to nourish supple, ageless-looking, firm, luminous skin.
- Lactic Acid: a gentle exfoliant that dissolves dead skin cells from your body without irritation. This natural acid works to emulsify dirt, oil, pollution and makeup from the face and body while clarifying the skin, refining texture, and alleviating dryness. Lactic acid washes away dullness to reveal youthful-looking, firm, luminous skin.
- Peony Root Extract: as well as exfoliating and removing dead skin, the beautiful peony root extract also offers antioxidant benefits that reduce the appearance of premature aging. This nourishing botanical fosters brighter-looking skin, increases firmness, and soothes dryness as well as working to reduce the appearance of premature aging and supporting brighter-looking skin.
- Daisy Flower: extracted from organic daisy flowers, the daisy flower extract is a natural skin-evening agent that helps to nurture a balanced, even but luminous complexion for radiant full body skin. Packed full of organic compounds and amino acids that naturally brighten the look of skin, daisy flower influences cellular pathways in the body that help to manage and even skin tone, body pigmentation and age spots.
- Cyathea medullaris leaf extract: an extract obtained from leaves of the Mamaku black tree fern, native to New Zealand, is composed of biopolymers that work together to lift and tighten the skin, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Packed with outstanding antioxidant and antipollution properties, this extract also works to shield against urban pollution and free radicals as well as rapidly hydrating skin and facilitating moisture retention.
- Algae Extract: a rich bioactive compound, high in antioxidant properties and molecules like omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins A, B, C and E, algae extract promotes full body skin benefits. Packed full of amino acids, algae extract helps to neutralize free-radicals present in the surrounding environment while also working to reinforce barrier function as well as soothing dry skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra: the flowering plant of licorice and a natural tyrosinase inhibitor, composed of glabridin that plays a vital role in inhibiting tyrosinase activity and providing skin brightening effects. Glycyrrhiza Glabra can also reduce pigmentation induced by UVB rays, evening your skin tone.
- Glycerin: a powerful humectant that attracts water, helping to leave your skin moisturized and smoothed post-bath or shower. Sourced from the USA, this moisturizing agent is a fast track to soft, supple skin.
- Jojoba Oil: with deeply hydrating, nourishing and anti-aging properties, jojoba oil delivers a velvety, smooth skin radiance, as well as working to stimulate collagen production all over the body, balance skin tone, regulate the production of sebum, shield against UV damage and also help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - particularly helpful for the chest & decolletage area.
- Sweet Almond Oil: contains vitamins and nutrients that hydrate, nourish and warm the skin, offering long-lasting moisture, warmth and comfort long after your shower or bath has ended.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant vitamin E battles free-radical damage while also delivering hydrational benefits, both absorbing water into the skin and keeping it there. With its moisturizing and softening benefits, it can also help to strengthen skin barrier function, helping skin all over the body.
- Aloe Vera: hydrates, moisturizes and replenishes your skin without ever feeling greasy. Ideal for dry, damaged or sun-burnt skin, this ingredient in holi (wash) replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier, reduces redness from dryness and also works to hydrate, nourish and nurture the skin.
Apply on wet skin in the bath or shower with or our exfoliating gloves or wash cloth. Rinse. Avoid eyes
*The fragrance is 100% natural and derived from essential oil, isolates and absolutes **The alcohol is organic sugar cane. It’s handmade to create our peony extract
Refund & Return Policy for US Customers:
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you are not completely satisfied with a Freeze Co Beauty purchase or gift for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below for purchases made on freezecobeauty.com, and Freeze Co Beauty purchases conducted on third-party marketplaces (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Facebook). If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have the option to return most items for a refund or store credit. Please see exclusions below** Products must be returned in new or gently used (50% or more product remaining) condition, and in the original packaging. Returns must be received back within 30 days of your purchase date to be eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange. Please note: we allow a maximum of 3 individual product returns per 365-day period. To expedite your refund, please utilize our Return Center by clicking HERE. A link to our Return Center is also located in the footer of our website. Sets/bundles are sold "as-is" and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually. Please allow up to 5 business days for the return to be processed once delivered to our facility.
**Please note: All sales are final on ALL skincare devices and tools (i.e. Qyksonic Zoe, Truth Treatment Systems Ultrasonic Device, Truth Treatment Systems NRGY Current Device, & Truth Treatment Systems Regenerex LED Pro Device, Truth Treatment Systems EuphoraLight Pro LED, etc.), supplements, gift cards, virtual consultations and all discounted sale items. These items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Gifts With Purchase:
Any gift with purchase received must be included with your return, unopened and unused. If the gift with purchase is not included with your return or has been used, the full value of the gift with purchase will be deducted from your refund or store credit.
We offer free return shipping for U.S. customers who opt to receive their refund in the form of store credit. All associated shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser if a refund in the original form of payment is chosen. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 3 business days. Shipping and insurance fees are nonrefundable. We reserve the right to refuse or deny any return request or refund at any time based on policy or program abuse. Please note: Freeze Co Beauty allows a maximum of 3 individual product returns per customer per 365-day period.
If a wrong product was received, or your product arrived damaged or defective, please contact us within 7 calendar days from the delivery date via email to email@example.com. Please include a photo(s) of the damaged merchandise in your email. Additionally, we may ask you to return the damaged merchandise back to us. We will provide a pre-paid return label if we require your merchandise to be returned to us.
You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning your item unless you choose to receive your refund in the form of store credit. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Freeze Co Beauty will pay return shipping fees if you opt to exchange the product for store credit. If, in rare cases, the product arrives defective, or an incorrect item is received, please contact us as soon as possible. Please consider purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item nor are we responsible for items lost in transit, or returned to us damaged. Once your return request has been approved you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Returns must be in their original packaging and must be postmarked within 7 days of receiving an RMA.
Beauty Bucks Rewards Points:
If you return a product, any rewards points earned on the purchase of that product will be deducted from your account.
We apologize, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges from outside of the United States. All international orders are considered final sale.
Freeze Co Beauty reserves the right to change and/or update this return policy at any time.
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the same day, excluding federal holidays. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. EST or on weekends will be processed the following business day. In the event that more information is required to process your order, the order may be held until the required information is confirmed. As an added form of security against stolen/missing packages, orders over $400 will require a signature upon delivery at no additional cost to you. Orders placed ship at no charge to the customer and are shipped via USPS First Class Mail (typically 3-6 days if under 1 lb) or USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (typically 2-5 days if over 1 lb). Orders $100+ are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail or UPS Ground (typically 2-6 days for delivery). For expedited delivery, UPS 2 Day Air is available at checkout for 1-2 day delivery. We also offer overnight delivery via UPS Next Day Air for the fastest method for delivery. Please note: these shipping options may not offer Saturday delivery.
Cost for Orders Under $35.00
Cost for Orders $35.00- $399.99
Cost for Orders $400+
USPS First Class
1 Business Day
3-6 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail
1 Business Day
2-5 Business Days
1 Business Day
1-5 Business Days
UPS 2 Day Air
1 Business Day
2 Business Days
UPS Next Day Air
1 Business Day
1 Business Day
In rare instances, products may become out-of-stock during high-volume periods. If this happens, we will notify you via message on the website or email that items you have purchased will have delayed shipping due to their out-of-stock or backordered status whenever possible. "Pre-ordered" items are typically shipped the same day we receive them. During very high volume periods, they will be shipped no later than 24 business hours of us receiving them. All customers are responsible for inputting the correct information for their order's billing/shipping address(es). If, for some reason, your package is refused or undeliverable, you will be charged a $15 fee for USPS, DHL, and UPS packages to cover the additional shipping expenses incurred to return the parcel back to our headquarters. Please double-check that your shipping address is correct before you place an order to avoid incurring this fee. We strongly encourage you to select Route Shipping Insurance at checkout to insure your parcel as Freeze Co Beauty is not responsible for packages misdelivered by the shipper or otherwise lost, stolen or damaged during transit.
In observance of federal holidays, our customer care center and warehouse are closed on all US Federal Holidays
We are happy to ship internationally upon request, as permitted. All international sales are considered final and are not eligible for a return, exchange, or refund. The purchaser is responsible for all applicable import fees, taxes, customs, duties, and all other fees, including broker fees & VAT. These charges vary from country to country and cannot be calculated by us in advance. Canadian residents can calculate an estimation of their import fees by visiting the Canada Border Services Agency (be sure to convert your order total from USD to CAD for the most accurate estimation). Carriers may charge a "Broker Fee" or other fees in addition to government import fees. These fees vary by shipper. Please refer to your chosen shipper's website for more information regarding Broker Fees. Please note: Shipping expenses are non-refundable. Import fees are not included in any of our shipping fees paid at checkout, including expedited shipping options.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Freeze Co Beauty is NOT responsible for these charges and are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping fees noted above and at checkout do NOT include any import fees (including VAT). Refusal by the customer to pay any import duties or taxes will result in forfeiture of the order and no refund will be issued.
If you ship your order to a freight forwarding company, Freeze Co Beauty cannot be held liable for any transaction with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by UPS or USPS, Freeze Co Beauty is no longer liable for the package.