When we say nothing delivers glistening ageless skin like our body (balm), we mean it. body (balm) is Agent’s newest lifting and firming treatment creme that works to deeply hydrate, nourish, moisturize and deliver smooth and glowing skin day through night. This balm-like texture melts into the skin and leaves a velvety, glistening finish that LASTS. Formulated specifically for the driest skin and full body application, body (balm) is packed with hydrating plant extracts and skin-nourishing oils, alongside powerful, trademarked and patented face-grade anti-aging active ingredients IBR-TCLC®, PhytoSpherix™ and IBR-Chill™, ingredients that are proven to work, and that set it apart from competitors.
The rich, dewy, serum-like texture of body (balm) melts onto your skin for ultra hydration and a sexy, satin glow. As well as nurturing soft, supple skin, the formulation also delivers powerful antioxidant defense, protecting your skin against environmental stressors, strengthening the skin barrier, supporting skin health, fighting against premature skin aging, alleviating the appearance of sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles as well as keeping skin soft, silky and ageless from head to toe.
Body (balm) and its moisturizing agents is the fast track to soft skin. Welcome to a revitalized glow, body-wide. This is head to toe skin nourishment.
- IBR-TCLC® is a potent, natural, tomato extract, packed with rare nutrients and colorless carotenoids that are a revolutionary multifunctional active ingredient. These not only are free radical quenchers and anti-inflammatory agents but also act as a melanin production inhibitor so daily use of body (balm) could help you say goodbye to future sun spots. This is unique protection for anyone who wants a perfect healthy full-body wide skin complexion.
- PhytoSpherix™ is 100% natural ingredient, sourced and produced from plants by a new patent green process in Canada. PhytoSpherix™ is a powerful, trademarked active that is packed with anti-aging activity, luxurious hydrating effects and a secret key to supple, soft, skin, as well as being dermatologically tested and that is non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- IBR-Chill™, the third clinical, trademarked active in body (balm) is an incredible extract of pink rock-rose that is organically grown in the Mediterranean desert. This incredible trademarked clinical active blocks the CRH-R1 receptor in the body and biomimics the effects of meditation. Want a body (balm) that helps to improve the appearance of skin by supporting your stress and stress-induced aging? This is it.
- Jojoba oil is a potent moisturizer that adds an extra boost of hydration body-wide. Strong in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, jojoba supports cell regeneration, helps to reduce sunburn and reduces inflammation for skin across the body. High in iodine, jojoba oil is also antibacterial, and fights bacterial growth that can lead to chest, back and body breakouts. High in Vitamin B complex, jojoba oil also fights off free radicals, repairs cell damage and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles body-wide.
- Olive oil is an excellent, highly nourishing emollient that is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, acts as a second skin barrier for dry, undernourished skin and delivers an extra hit of Vitamin E to deliver supple, nourished & protected skin.
- Oryza sativa is Japanese rice bran oil that is rich in vitamins E and B, omega 9, and fatty acids. With an earthy aroma and a weightless finish, this youth-enhancing oil is quickly absorbed by the body to hydrate, nourish, and protect all skin types for a luminous appearance. Oryza sativa effectively locks in moisture, delivers supple skin and strengthens the skin barrier and contributes to a revitalized glow body-wide.
- Olus oil is a blend of 100% natural, additive-free, vegetable derived triglycerides, olus oil is a natural, colorless and odorless cream base that protects, softens and smooths skin as well as forming a protective barrier to prevent the loss of hydration and moisture from within. Packed full of antioxidant Vitamin E, with the ability to easily glide on the skin and leave a smooth and velvet feel, pure olus oil is a deeply moisturizing, nourishing part of the body (balm) that also protects cells from damage. This ingredient is sourced in Germany and is scientifically classified as a safe substance, suitable for all skin types.
- Rosehip oil is abundant in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A and C. This nourishing elixir restores the skin’s brilliant appearance by retaining moisture, protecting against environmental stressors, and reducing the appearance of scarring and stretch marks. It contains properties that soothe redness due to dryness for luminous, ageless-looking skin
- Pitaya extract, also known as dragon fruit extract, is a powerful source of nourishing antioxidants and youth-restoring vitamins that hydrate and protect your body’s skin, while strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier. With its high levels of bioavailable vitamin C and minerals — zinc, magnesium, and potassium — pitaya extract helps skin to feel firm and lifted, while delivering maximum hydration.
- Argan oil is deeply protective against environmental damage, while offering ultimate moisture and nourishment to the skin, argan oil helps soothe irritated skin and can help with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Finally, glycogen is a powerful humectant that attracts water, glycogen is a a natural complex sugar (produced naturally within the body) that helps maintain skin’s barrier’s thanks to strengthening ceramide, as well as delivering cell-energizing and signaling power that can help achieve greater anti-aging and hydrating benefits
Use 4-6 pumps day or evening on clean skin or after applying holi (body) ageless body serum
Aqua,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa, Olus Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Squalane, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus fruit extract, Manuka Honey, Glycogen, Xymenynic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helichrysum Italicum Flower, Rosa damascena, Santalum Album, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
*The alcohol is organic sugar cane.
Refund & Return Policy for US Customers:
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you are not completely satisfied with a Freeze Co Beauty purchase or gift for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below for purchases made on freezecobeauty.com, and Freeze Co Beauty purchases conducted on third-party marketplaces (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Facebook). If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have the option to return most items for a refund or store credit. Please see exclusions below** Products must be returned in new or gently used (50% or more product remaining) condition, and in the original packaging. Returns must be received back within 30 days of your purchase date to be eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange. Please note: we allow a maximum of 3 individual product returns per 365-day period. To expedite your refund, please utilize our Return Center by clicking HERE. A link to our Return Center is also located in the footer of our website. Sets/bundles are sold "as-is" and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually. Please allow up to 5 business days for the return to be processed once delivered to our facility.
**Please note: All sales are final on ALL skincare devices and tools (i.e. Qyksonic Zoe, Truth Treatment Systems Ultrasonic Device, Truth Treatment Systems NRGY Current Device, & Truth Treatment Systems Regenerex LED Pro Device, Truth Treatment Systems EuphoraLight Pro LED, etc.), supplements, gift cards, virtual consultations and all discounted sale items. These items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Gifts With Purchase:
Any gift with purchase received must be included with your return, unopened and unused. If the gift with purchase is not included with your return or has been used, the full value of the gift with purchase will be deducted from your refund or store credit.
We offer free return shipping for U.S. customers who opt to receive their refund in the form of store credit. All associated shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser if a refund in the original form of payment is chosen. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 3 business days. Shipping and insurance fees are nonrefundable. We reserve the right to refuse or deny any return request or refund at any time based on policy or program abuse. Please note: Freeze Co Beauty allows a maximum of 3 individual product returns per customer per 365-day period.
If a wrong product was received, or your product arrived damaged or defective, please contact us within 7 calendar days from the delivery date via email to email@example.com. Please include a photo(s) of the damaged merchandise in your email. Additionally, we may ask you to return the damaged merchandise back to us. We will provide a pre-paid return label if we require your merchandise to be returned to us.
You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning your item unless you choose to receive your refund in the form of store credit. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Freeze Co Beauty will pay return shipping fees if you opt to exchange the product for store credit. If, in rare cases, the product arrives defective, or an incorrect item is received, please contact us as soon as possible. Please consider purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item nor are we responsible for items lost in transit, or returned to us damaged. Once your return request has been approved you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Returns must be in their original packaging and must be postmarked within 7 days of receiving an RMA.
Beauty Bucks Rewards Points:
If you return a product, any rewards points earned on the purchase of that product will be deducted from your account.
We apologize, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges from outside of the United States. All international orders are considered final sale.
Freeze Co Beauty reserves the right to change and/or update this return policy at any time.
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the same day, excluding federal holidays. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. EST or on weekends will be processed the following business day. In the event that more information is required to process your order, the order may be held until the required information is confirmed. As an added form of security against stolen/missing packages, orders over $400 will require a signature upon delivery at no additional cost to you. Orders placed ship at no charge to the customer and are shipped via USPS First Class Mail (typically 3-6 days if under 1 lb) or USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (typically 2-5 days if over 1 lb). Orders $100+ are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail or UPS Ground (typically 2-6 days for delivery). For expedited delivery, UPS 2 Day Air is available at checkout for 1-2 day delivery. We also offer overnight delivery via UPS Next Day Air for the fastest method for delivery. Please note: these shipping options may not offer Saturday delivery.
Cost for Orders Under $35.00
Cost for Orders $35.00- $399.99
Cost for Orders $400+
USPS First Class
1 Business Day
3-6 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail
1 Business Day
2-5 Business Days
1 Business Day
1-5 Business Days
UPS 2 Day Air
1 Business Day
2 Business Days
UPS Next Day Air
1 Business Day
1 Business Day
In rare instances, products may become out-of-stock during high-volume periods. If this happens, we will notify you via message on the website or email that items you have purchased will have delayed shipping due to their out-of-stock or backordered status whenever possible. "Pre-ordered" items are typically shipped the same day we receive them. During very high volume periods, they will be shipped no later than 24 business hours of us receiving them. All customers are responsible for inputting the correct information for their order's billing/shipping address(es). If, for some reason, your package is refused or undeliverable, you will be charged a $15 fee for USPS, DHL, and UPS packages to cover the additional shipping expenses incurred to return the parcel back to our headquarters. Please double-check that your shipping address is correct before you place an order to avoid incurring this fee. We strongly encourage you to select Route Shipping Insurance at checkout to insure your parcel as Freeze Co Beauty is not responsible for packages misdelivered by the shipper or otherwise lost, stolen or damaged during transit.
In observance of federal holidays, our customer care center and warehouse are closed on all US Federal Holidays
We are happy to ship internationally upon request, as permitted. All international sales are considered final and are not eligible for a return, exchange, or refund. The purchaser is responsible for all applicable import fees, taxes, customs, duties, and all other fees, including broker fees & VAT. These charges vary from country to country and cannot be calculated by us in advance. Canadian residents can calculate an estimation of their import fees by visiting the Canada Border Services Agency (be sure to convert your order total from USD to CAD for the most accurate estimation). Carriers may charge a "Broker Fee" or other fees in addition to government import fees. These fees vary by shipper. Please refer to your chosen shipper's website for more information regarding Broker Fees. Please note: Shipping expenses are non-refundable. Import fees are not included in any of our shipping fees paid at checkout, including expedited shipping options.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Freeze Co Beauty is NOT responsible for these charges and are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping fees noted above and at checkout do NOT include any import fees (including VAT). Refusal by the customer to pay any import duties or taxes will result in forfeiture of the order and no refund will be issued.
If you ship your order to a freight forwarding company, Freeze Co Beauty cannot be held liable for any transaction with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by UPS or USPS, Freeze Co Beauty is no longer liable for the package.