This convenient, water resistant Sport Sun Stick provides UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection from the sun's harmful rays. Formulated with non-nano zinc oxide in a solid stick form, it glides onto skin smoothly without leaving a greasy feel. Organic coconut oil, shea butter and cocoa seed butter leave the skin hydrated and moisturized while organic sweet orange essential oil uplifts the senses. This stick is great for all over body applications.
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Water Resistant for 80 minutes
- NSF Certified Organic
- Produced in the USA
- Vegetarian & Cruelty Free
- Uplifting Natural Orange Scent
- Easy to Apply, On-The-Go Coverage
- Reef Friendly
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: 20% Zinc-Oxide (non-nano)
Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (beeswax)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (aloe vera)*, Citrus Sinensus (orange) Essential Oil*, Hibiscus Flavor Oil* *Certified Organic Ingredient(s)
This goes on very thick and white. A bit too thick, needs to be rubbed in because it doesn’t glide well over the skin. Not good for the face unless you want a thick white mask